Special Operations Experienced, Discreet, Confidential
NYS DoS PI Licensed: 11000196068
When life happens and details matter!
Contact a Private Investigator
Serving Western New York
When to hire a Private Investigator?
- to obtain information regarding the identity, habits, conduct, movements, whereabouts, affiliations, associations, transactions, efficiency, and reputation or character of any person or group of persons, associations, organizations, society, firm or corporation.
- to locate or recover lost or stolen property.
- to identify the cause, origin, or responsibility for losses or accidental damage or injury to persons or property.
- to ascertain the origins or responsibility for crimes and offenses.
- to secure evidence for use before any authorized investigating committee, board of award, board of arbitration, and in the trial of civil or criminal cases.
- to assess the credibility and veracity of witnesses.
- to discover the whereabouts of missing or evasive persons.
LoKe Activity applies extensive knowledge of intelligence, surveillance, sensitive site exploitation, and numerous other skills honed in Special Operations to render exceptional services for our clients.
Service pricing is determined by service type, depth and breadth of service, and urgency. Prices range from as little as $50 and upwards of several thousand dollars. Depending on service requirements, these prices are based on a flat fee or an hourly rate.
We tailor our services to help our clients achieve their goals!
When we agree to take a case, it is because we believe results can be obtained. We relentlessly seek, gather, and document information until we have exhausted every means at our disposal to achieve the results our clients depend on. Do not hesitate to take the first step. Getting started is simple, either complete the free consultation request form below, call us, or email us to discuss the details of your situation.
We are available 24-hours a day because life happens when we least expect it!
Disclaimer:The information contained on this site is for information purposes only and not intended to serve as legal advice. Each person should consult with a licensed attorney to consider available legal options. Individuals and groups understand that contacting LoKe Activity does not constitute, in and of itself, an Agency-Client relationship. Sensitive information should not be communicated until Agency-Client relationship is established.
Terms of Service